This is the GO PINK Season!
I invite you to not only THINK PINK but ACT PINK!
ACTS ABOUT BREAST CANCER IN THE UNITED STATES
- One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women.
- Breast cancer is the second leading cause of death among women.
- Each year it is estimated that over 220,000 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer and more than 40,000 will die.
- Although breast cancer in men is rare, an estimated 2,150 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and approximately 410 will die each year.
I urge each of you to do your part, by encouraging the awareness in your own family and community and performing monthly self breast exams as well as having a mammogram (for those applicable groups). Early Detection is the key to the best road to survival.
I invite you to buy a tshirt, click here: http://teespring.com/ribbonhopecure
If you want to make a donation, please click here: http://purposedforpink.org